Boats CPYB Scholarship
Deadline to apply: November 1
We wanted to remind you of the Boats CPYB Scholarship that was announced a few weeks ago. The eligibility deadline is fast approaching. To qualify, you will need to submit your CPYB Candidate application by November 1, 2020. Click here to apply.
Requirements to qualify for the Boats Group YBAA 100 Anniversary Year Scholarship include:
- Must be a YBAA Corporate member in good standing;
- Must meet all criteria outlined for a CPYB candidate and be approved by the Certification Advisory Council (CAC);
- All current approved YBAA CPYB candidates are eligible;
- New CPYB candidate applications must be submitted by November 1, 2020;
- Candidates must pass the CPYB exam no later than April 1, 2021. Exam retakes after April 1, 2021 do not qualify;
- YBAA/BG Scholarship will be awarded to the first 40 NEW CPYBs who meet the above criteria;
- Successful CPYBs will receive a $200 reimbursement toward the cost of obtaining their CPYB certification payable to the applicant.
Questions? Please contact JP Skov, YBAA Executive Director